1. We don’t want the little one to grow up and get bigger. Just stay small! You’re perfect that way! So small.
2. Having to wake up early to feed the little guy.
3. Accidentally forgetting to feed him and feeling like a horrible parent.
4. Accidentally hurting him and feeling like a horrible parent.
5. Being so happy when he finds something he loves. (His new scratching post!)
6. Thinking, “Thank freaking goodness he loves his new toy. He won’t destroy our house!”
7. Having one parent be the soft-hearted one and one be the slightly more disciplinary one that is actually listened to when disciplining/teaching. (Yup, that’s me!)
8. Dealing with poop and pee.
9. Never pooping or peeing in peace. Ever.
10. Never being able to eat in peace. Ever.
11. Being camera happy. Must preserve the little days!
12. Never ending “AAAWWWW!” moments, a là the following:
And of course, the never-ending feeling of love and a complete home. (D’aww.)