Do any of these sound familiar?
Blogging is a lot of fun, but you’re starting to feel drained doing it all yourself.
You know you need to be on social media, but you don’t know where to start.
You spend hours making Pinterest-worthy blog images that aren’t bringing you the results you want.
Your inbox is so full every morning that you have no idea how to work through it.
You’re feeling behind with backend maintenance tasks on your website, and they just keep piling up.
You want to publish content more often, but you don’t have the time to edit, format, and schedule it all.
It doesn’t need to be this way.
It can get overwhelming to do it all yourself. I would know! Running my blog without help, I’ve had to learn it all myself and implement it all myself too.
But you know what? You don’t have to.
With my help, you can focus on the tasks that deserve the most of your attention.
Hi! My name is Sareeta.
I am from British Columbia, Canada and graduated from the University of Alberta in 2015. I have a Bachelor of Arts degree with a major in Drama and a minor in English, as well as a Secondary Education degree. (Yup, I’m a total geek.)
Through my blog, I’ve developed superhero ninja skills in:
- online research
- customer service
- graphic design
I have been managing this site myself for over a year in addition to working my day job. I have grown from no pageviews to 5,000 pageviews per month since I began blogging seriously in March 2016, and I grew my Pinterest from 20 followers to over 1,500 in the same amount of time.
As a blogger myself, I know the value in hiring someone to help you so that you can focus on the tasks that deserve the most of your attention.
If you are a teacher-seller, lifestyle blogger, or a feminist blogger, I can relieve you of the stress of doing it all. In particular, I specialize in social media graphics creation as well as editing and scheduling blog posts.
So what I can do for you?
I customize everything to what you need, but to give you an idea, below are the services I currently offer.
- Teachers Pay Teachers: Proofreading and editing products, responding to customer feedback and questions, designing PDF products, et cetera
- Blog: Proofreading and/or editing posts, post scheduling, cleaning up older blog posts, comment moderation, et cetera
- Pinterest: Scheduling pins, adding keyword-rich descriptions to pins
- Social Media: Scheduling posts across various platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Graphic Design: Creating graphics for blog posts and pins, designing ebooks, PDFs and printables
- Proofreading & Editing: For eBooks, email opt-in incentives, eCourses, et cetera
- Admin Services: Updating your blog’s theme + plugins, checking + updating broken links
Gettin’ down to business
I offer 2 payment options:
Retainers: You agree to purchase the same number of hours every month, billed on either the 1st of every month or the 15th. If you do not use up all of your purchased hours in one month, then your leftover time rolls over to the next month. You will have 6 months to use up the extra time before it expires. Rates for retainers typically start at $30 per hour.
Straight Hourly: You purchase the number of hours you feel is necessary to complete your projects or tasks. The hours must be used up within 6 months, or they will expire. Straight hourly rates start at $35 per hour.
But wait: Don’t forget about my special New Client Deal!
Buy 4 hours + get the 5th free, up to 15 hours, or a total of 3 hours free.
Discount is only applied to the first invoice.
Liz Stephenson @ The Tongue in Chic
“Sareeta is an absolute gem. Efficient and talented, I am so glad to have gone with her to help me with Pinterest / Canva. Design is not my forte and I kept putting it off. With Sareeta’s help I have some gorgeous templates that mesh so well with my brand. I’ve worked with VAs in the past and can honestly say it’s so nice to finally have one who actually ‘gets me’. Thanks Sareeta, we will for sure be working together again.”
Caroline Vencil @ Cow Country Housewife
“Sareeta is amazing! The work that she did for my Facebook page has been amazing. My engagement, likes, shares, and reader recognition have all been increased through Sareeta’s time on my page. The detail that she put into making a Facebook schedule that worked for my readers and getting to know the ins and outs of what works and what didn’t for my specific page was fantastic! I was able to focus on my other projects while knowing that my Facebook would be taken care of and would grow thanks to Sareeta.”
Adrienne Luedeking @ Fruitfully Alive
“I’d never hired a virtual assistant before. I hired Sareeta for what I thought was going to be one job, but she was so efficient and helpful, I found myself delegating quite a few things to her. She understands exactly what I need done and she gets it done on time and without error. I’ll definitely be contacting her again.”
Who are these services for?
I’ll be honest — I can’t help everyone.
So here are a few situations where you may find that you don’t need my virtual services:
- You need help with Instagram, Twitter, Google+, or LinkedIn and don’t have a plan or system you want to implement.
- You need someone who has extensive knowledge of Wix or Squarespace.
- You need someone who knows more than just the basics of WordPress.
- You need ghostwriting services.
But I definitely can help you if:
You need someone dedicated to your blog, and will strive to work as hard on your business as they would on their own .
You need help with maintaining or implementing systems that you already have in place.
You need someone who has experience with WordPress and can go into the backend to deal with issues like broken links, theme updates, and comment moderation — things that you just never have enough time for.
You need a service that will provide graphic design that is Pinterest-worthy for every single blog post at a reasonable price.
You need someone to help you schedule your pins on Pinterest so that it doesn’t eat up all your spare time.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I start work with you?
- First, you send me an email telling me what services you are looking for. Tell me what you’re struggling with, what you’ve already tried (and whether or not it has worked) and a little about yourself!
- Within 48 hours you’ll receive a reply from me asking for further information that will help me to understand you and what you’re looking for.
- Once I have all the information I need, I’ll offer you a free 30-minute consultation via Skype video call or Google Hangout so that we can decide if we can successfully work together. (If I can’t help you, I’ll send you away with a recommendation and/or resources.)
- If we agree that we’re a great fit, I’ll send you a personalized welcome kit including your contract, an invoice for your services, and a list of information I need from you to access your accounts and help you the the best I can. If applicable I will also give you access to your personal Google Drive folder, which will contain all of the work I do for you.
* Please note that work will not begin until the contract has been electronically signed and payment has been made.
What are your typical work hours?
My typical hours are listed below in MST/MDT. These hours are subject to change.
When do you send invoices?
For retainers, invoices are sent on the 1st or 15th of each month.
For straight hourly projects, payment is due upfront and in full.
What methods of payment do you accept?
I accept Stripe and Paypal through an integration with FreshBooks, which I use to invoice clients and track time.
Ready to get started? Have another question? Send me an email below! I would be delighted to help you.
My Email: firstname.lastname@example.org